View Single Post
Old 03.21.2022, 02:31 AM   #2176
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
My assumption was that they were going to move further into the post-rocky instrumental stuff they were doing on the last record, but apparently they were working on new material with the girl bassist singing even before Isaac announced leaving. They've also said that they won't want to perform 'his' songs while he's absent, so it'll be completely new material.

Although I hope Isaac is ok (he seems to be struggling with mental health, as far as I heard), I'm kind of glad for this move from the vocals point of view. This might be a very unpopular opinion, but his crooning on the second record is quite unbearable to my ears. The declamation/spoken word type of vocals that he did on the debut were a lot more appealing.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|