View Single Post
Old 01.15.2012, 06:48 PM   #280
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield

Then I think I'm going to give Lost another run-through. I have about one hour per night that's not devoted to something else, so I should be pretty much set for the first half of 2012.

Without looking, I think that's the season 3 poster. 4 started in july, so it's either 2 or 3, feels like 3.

I keep meaning to watch through Lost again. I haven't cracked the season 6 dvd I got for Christmas back when it came out. Some of my friends didn't really dig the finale. I liked it, but would like to see it again with the whole show fresh, see if it still holds up.

Been watching through Babylon 5 again. Incredible show. Sure the production could be visibly hokey at times, but that could easily be forgiven when you got immersed in the very dynamic plot lines and colorful characters. And it has one of the best and most tragic villains in almost well anything in Londo. Outshines Star Trek in every way. Kirk or Picard, and believe me, I love Picard, but give me Captain John Sheridan any day.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|