View Single Post
Old 03.16.2015, 01:07 PM   #347
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
"side nookie"? how the fuck do you know what that affair was about? could have been about anything. they have to go to therapy to figure it out, but you already know from a distance?

I don't know what the affair was about. I do know what it wasn't about - respect for marital vows, or bandmates, considering the marital relationship was a part of the business relationship.

"side nookie" is just a term. not quite sure how intentions are worked into that term. I probably could have just as easily have said "it was all about thurston's needs" and ended the sentence there. would that make you happier with my wording? i think either are accurate statements, but I will modify it for the sake of your argument.
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|