View Single Post
Old 09.17.2018, 02:29 PM   #10805
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
EDIT: Watching Brighton Southampton. As bad as Everton were yesterday, and West Ham in the previous games, we can be assured that neither are quite as bad as Brighton.

EDIT2: Although Brighton actually making a game of it now.

EDIT3: Fuckin hell. I take it all back, Brighton aren't great but they don't give up.

Great game in the end. Low on real quality but full of action. Good stuff.

[Canelo GGG] The result was controversial but it was a much better fight than the 1st one, and it's not like the result was a travesty. I wstched it pretty neutrally. I didn't keep score but going to the judges I did think GGG might've just edged it,. He finished stronger, though, so that might've influenced how I saw the fight overall. And either way it was close. I'll watch it again when it's on youtube and see how I would've scored it.

Now there's talk of ANOTHER rematch, which is just getting ridiculous.

EDiT: I just rewatched it on youtube. I scored it 6 rounds to 4 GGG with two rounds too close to call. So for me at best it was a draw for Canelo. But an awesome fight. Whatever you might think of Canelo, both guys are truly great I think.

(directed at h8kurdt, oviously. apologies to those who don't give a flying fuck about this)
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|