View Single Post
Old 03.13.2020, 10:37 AM   #97
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
If this was really the case you shouldn't have randomly came at me using some pic you saw a decade ago as a reference point. I would like to remind you: You started this shit. And guess what? You always do. You love to pick on random people online with a faux sense of elitism and troll them just to provoke a response, because in reality you're just a washed up irrelevant bum.

Kanye this Kanye that, your jokes are lame and Kanye obviously lives in your mind rent free.

You can use this lesson to become a better person, it seems like your life is shit and you hate yourself but trying to start e-drama with people who don't know you clearly isn't doing your mental health any favors.

Learn your place in the world, treat others with respect. Or you'll have your ass handed to you again just like you did in this thread.

I still think you looking like the Depeche Mode guy, worshipping Kanye West and being an attention seeker is super funny. I'm afraid that's not going to change. The homophobic traits are problematic, though. You need to do some work on that, Dave.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|