View Single Post
Old 11.08.2007, 10:50 PM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
scissor shock - tease the skeleton released!.. buy it today! The wait is finally over! The "Tease the Skeleton ep" by Scissor Shock is out! Mixing folk, noise, prog, no wave, jazz, math rock, glitch, and every kind of experimental sound in between, it's probably one of the most consistent works in Scissor Shock's catalogue and has been getting a great reception from all who hear it. Highly reccomended!

To order, paypal to dollfullofrivets@hotmail.com ! Or you can email him and ask for other ways of getting it!! I should be getting some copies in soon as well that I can distribute.

His description of this release: "
scissor shock – tease the skeleton ep cdr
Throw all your preconceived notions about this project out the window, as they give you a handful of very experimental tracks. Multiple instruments in a more traditional band sense, but not played in the same sense. Think hanatarash in a weirder state and more up to date sound.
$5 ppd north america/$7 ppd world
"

A review by Damno Te:

"Scissor Shock - Tease The Skeleton
Artist: Scissor Shock
Release: Tease The Skeleton
Label: dollfullofrivets
Year: 2007
Format: CDr
Tracks: 8
TRT: 30:29

This is the lastest EP soon be released on dollfullofrivets. If your familiar with Adam Cooley and Scissor Shock you'll know it's not your average style of noise. There's a lot of going on's in this release and here's a short mention of the types of sounds: Skipping CD sounds, vocal screaming, odd guitar playing, weird ass drums, Mario Brothers jumping for a coin?, buzzing, saxophone, lots of various samples, etc. This is free-rock-noise for sure. No structure and just plain fun! "Melting The Sun" is probably my favorite track on here as it's a total Free-jazz type track, in an odd way. I kinda wish the whole disc sounded like this track as it seemed to be the one with the most purpose. "Dissolved Stomach Calculations" is fairly insteresting as well. Great acid type sound using guitar tapping mixed with some decent drums. Overall this disc is a decent listen and something new for sure. If your a fan of Hobby Knife then you'll like this one. Lots of fun and a ton of sounds! "

As always, if anyone wants this, I can send it to them in rar format. But, y'know, support labels and stuff too if you got the cash.

Also, I/C/O/C released a new album as well! Get that while you're there!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|