View Single Post
Old 02.26.2007, 10:54 PM   #235
Alan ciccone
bad moon rising

Alan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
gah. the more i think of this gig, te more it must be absorbed by retinal and aural means! gotta go........

....looks likely that its the electric picnic for sy tis year, not confirmed by the way!
another irish date for sy at a festival. its been 10 years since their last inside a venue gig in ireland! and the worst thing, electric picnic tickets sell out even before the line up is released!
gotta get to this mother of a gig to!

hey alan ciccone>............ where in the greater ireland area u in??????

Hey Pauly, we may have talked before a while back as Ive been away from here for a good while. long enough that I had to join again. I'm from portmarnock in north dublin.

Where have you heard those rumours about electric picnic? I saw them at witness in 2002 but the sound men really fucked up. other than that Ive had to go foreign to see them.
Alan ciccone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|