Thread: how's your pet?
View Single Post
Old 10.24.2017, 11:51 PM   #37
gogologogolo
little trouble girl

gogologogolo kicks all y'all's assesgogologogolo kicks all y'all's assesgogologogolo kicks all y'all's assesgogologogolo kicks all y'all's assesgogologogolo kicks all y'all's assesgogologogolo kicks all y'all's assesgogologogolo kicks all y'all's assesgogologogolo kicks all y'all's assesgogologogolo kicks all y'all's assesgogologogolo kicks all y'all's assesgogologogolo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
neither do i (“plan,” at least) but this thread isn’t particularly morbid. death happens— it/s normal.

we live in a time when death is hidden from everyone, or turned into stupid cartoons, and when it really comes we can’t handle it— that’s what’s so warped. the whole culture is in denial.

death is a part of life like everything else, and while it’s not a happy thing we have to learn to live with it— otherwise we turn into a bunch of stupid enlarged babies. i’m grateful that my cat taught me a thing or two about death— he was the best.

but yeah really not planning on any new pets— for me it’s not the fear of death but the commitment. i gotta be mobile right now.
For me the depressing part about pets is that you're forcing them to live in this weird unnatural state that frustrates their natural instincts. Mind you, humans also live in an artificial environment like that, and maybe it's not so bad.

Being mobile is also part of the reason. I like to travel and really don't want to be bothered finding a dogsitter every time
gogologogolo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|