View Single Post
Old 10.12.2010, 01:11 PM   #25
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I like when they were on Howard Stern some years ago...talking shit to some guy that called in, making threats, then backing out when they discovered the guy was across the street and willing to meet 'em outside.

yeah...this pretty much sums up all my opinions regarding these guys.

I know exactly what you're talking about. It's on YouTube. I guess a few people started calling in, and dissing 'em, so they started talking mad shit, obviously hamming it up for the radio interview (you know...being wicked clownz) and the guy who they were threatening just happened to be a few blocks down, and he unexpectedly walked over to the station.

They told Howard to let him into the recording room that they were in, but Stern wouldn't have any of it. J did mention that he really didn't wanna fight, since they had a show that night, and he didn't want to risk being hauled off to jail - Shaggy, on the other hand, just remained mostly silent, biting his lip, wanting to take the motherfucker out.

You have to remember, before there was the Insane Clown Posse, there was the Inner City Posse, a legitimate southwest Detroit street gang, who had the respect of other local gangs such as the Axe-Men, the Cobras, and the Counts. Joe Bruce, and Joey Utsler are certainly not afraid to scrap, if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
they announced they were Christians on the first Wraith DVD. Didn't they? (back me up Joe).

Yeah, they officially announced it in the abysmal song 'Thy Unveiling' about 10 years ago. But it wasn't that hard to figure out that many of the Jokers' cards were based around Christian mythology, even before they announced it. The Riddlebox, and The Ringmaster are obviously allusions to St. Peter.

The entire concept of the Dark Carnival, and the Insane Clown Posse is actually based on a recurring dream that J would have about a clown with haunting black, and white facepaint running through the slums of Detroit, and others where the clown would be doing Tarot car....errr....Jokers' card spreads in a demented circus, with ferris wheels, big tops, and roller coasters that towered high above the clouds. They wanted to do something horror-based, and develop their own franchise like Esham had done...so the Insane Clown Posse was born! I think the whole Christianity thing only weaseled it's way in there, since J is such a devout Christian.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|