Thread: minimal living
View Single Post
Old 06.11.2018, 03:28 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ps if you don't want to buy unnecessary stuff but the money is burning a hole in your pocket start looking at early retirement/ financial independence blogs.

because if you don't know where to throw your money at, and end up buying shit "becuz", theN throwing it at a low-cost index fund would be one of the very best things you could ever do.

in other words, giving your money a different "project" might be what you need instead of being spent randomly. am i making sense? yeah? "what do i want to do with this cash?" "fund my goals" therefore: define those goals.

the stock market is going to tank very soon for a while and that will be the best opportunity to start shopping. not... individual stocks which are a form of gambling. but index funds that beat managed funds consistently.

ok! cool. yes.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|