View Single Post
Old 03.16.2016, 02:58 PM   #47849
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
No name yet. Actually, Canton has about 4 venues, part of a blossoming arts district. Really! Mostly regional but plenty of touring groups too. Saw Greg Ginn's band The Royal We awhile ago, for example. Not much "great" but plenty of "good enough to drink to." Not my cup of tea at all, and I have no way to explain their success, but Reliant K is from Canton.

Glad to hear the town has a growing arts scene. I went for a job interview in Canton many moons ago, before internet/GPS/etc. For directions to the interview site, the guy who sent me the letter confirming the date and time told me to simply get to downtown Canton and look for a big bright red brick building that was "easy to find". His directions were spot on; I spied the building immediately.

Reliant K is one of those bands about whom I have the attitude "yes, but..."
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|