View Single Post
Old 07.16.2014, 04:57 PM   #479
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
good for you. thats exactly what i thought as i was reading about ADHD.

here's a mickey for ya!

i ll do a series of mickey; catchy and actually good fun to do.

ha ha ha! those are cool! (and beware of getting sued by the perpetual extenders of copyright)

yeah adhd is not like you can't focus on something but it's more like you can't decide on what you'll focus. so on the one hand you have inattention but on the opposite you have hyperfocus.

i can't work on repetitive boring things. stuff like-- deveining shrimp-- forget about it, i'd rather eat the dirt.

but if something really gets my attention i can get into it and ignore everything else, for days.

so i try to use hyperfocus for work and then i set up the distractions that will make me do what i want. a bit complicated to explain here but it's all about managing my environment, using timers, etc.

anyway so are you planing to finish your 6 paintings after a break or did the projects crash for good?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|