View Single Post
Old 04.19.2006, 07:28 AM   #51
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
First of all, SY don't do heavy drugs. Thurston, Kim and Lee have done drugs before. Of that I am sure. Don't know about Stevo. Thurston's smoked pot (Motta to Watt), and done some hallucinogens in New York when he was younger at a Television concert or something like that. He said he could see trails of music. Trippy as hell. Kim has done acid at Disney, which is a terrible idea, it's way too over stimulating. And Lee is/used to be a stoner. You can see a failry recent picture of him holding a roach and looking really stoned. He has also commented that while they were on tour in Europe, they had smoked hashish. Plus he is a former Dead Head (need I say more)? There is also a drug reference to smoking hash in Mind of the Bourgiousie Reader ("pass it around or stick it on a pin"). Beyond that, I sincerley doubt that they have done any hard drugs such as heroin or other opiates. They are not drug addicts or abusers. They all have families now. They can still have a good time, but they're not kids anymore. They have their careers and families to think of. The good ol' days of partying it up are gone. It's the era of responsibilty now for SY. But I know they can still cut loose when need be. They just now how to be responsible with their consumption.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|