View Single Post
Old 10.20.2014, 07:31 PM   #1277
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Homophobia is part of rap music, effeminate males are derided in black culture mercilessly.. However if you're listening to a gangsta rap album chances are either (a) you've gotten over that or (b) you're possibly listening to the wrong album

So Game is back to just shit talking all these fake a$$ new rappers? I'm interested..

Yeah, pretty much. But as much as I like the album (and I must like it because I keep listening) I've got to agree that it's probably one of his lesser major label albums. I don't know if I'd go as far as to say it's the worst, but it's probably not going to blow the mind of any long time fan.

That said, there's one song in particular (forget which.. Maybe track 3?) that has a very "west coast" beat, and I thought of you (SuchFriends..) when I first listened to it. It's got a beat that could break glass at the right volume... Like a Dre beat straight out of the Chronic sessions. West Coast gangsta to the core, and I knorw you'll appreciate it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|