View Single Post
Old 07.24.2012, 01:52 PM   #5088
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I know why I didn't play this game upon it's release. The original cover art doesn't look too thrilling for a 12 year old.

But yeah...it's a pretty neat game. Played for about an hour yesterday...though like 30 minutes were spent in the first room because I'm a total dumbass....It was literally as easy as walking forward to progress in the game but I was looking for a switch checking ever area like twice....and it was kind of a big room....But yeaha...after that it was starting to feel like it might get crazy hard. The enemies are just shadows and you beat them with that stick. Though you can't die and game over is when the girl your are transporting is dragged away by those shadows.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|