View Single Post
Old 07.24.2012, 06:03 AM   #5082
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Okay well as it turned out I didn't play much more of GW2. I guess what I saw and experienced wasn't quite enough for me to rush back to play more beta. I think PVP was down the whole time.
Oh yeah and the graphics are really nice if you put them up the full way. The city of Divinity's Reach is beautiful and there are places to climb up and look out on it. It certainly looks better than than say, WoW's Stormwind. The one thing I didn't like though is that there weren't as many buildings you could go into and explore. There are, however, portals throughout the city. I couldn't tell if they are actual shortcuts or not, the city seemed immense.
Lastly and importantly to anyone but me, I put two of my friends on my contact list and never saw either one of them.