View Single Post
Old 07.09.2007, 05:10 PM   #65
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
this excites me to no end.

not being able to be there (i spent the weekend in florida, owning people at puzzle fighter.. whoa!), seeing a DVD of this will be my most wanted item of forever...

the boredoms have never done anything retarded, they somehow make silence a fucking orgasmic experience.. they basically invented their own sound TWICE and even after this long they still continue to be the most influential musicians in my life... i own everything they have done, and if i had more money i'd gladly buy it all and distribute to others to fully understand and recognize the sheer genius of eYe and the gang... and not only are the boredoms amazing, but all their offshoots are phenomenal as well. i always knew boredoms were the most magical band in the history of music, and now i know that this is confirmed. they can do no wrong...

basically, it's like my quote below says.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|