View Single Post
Old 04.10.2007, 04:11 PM   #94
DJ Rick
100%

Location: Sacto (CA) Institute for Record Collection Scrutiny
DJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's asses
The Flower Vato filled in for me while I was in Oakland at the Lightning Bolt show. Thanks, Larry! He's an outstanding freeform DJ, and if you listen, I'm sure you'll agree, and you'll hardly miss me!

I'll be back next Monday night, and you should be ready because the KDVS Fundraiser will be happening. It's an important time for us because most of the money we require for maintaining and improving our service to you is from listener support, and we only ask for it one week per year. As a special thank-you gift for donors of $25 or more on my program, I'll be giving you a CDR packed with some great new music by the likes of Factums, Skarekrau Radio, Wax Museums, Hiroshima Rocks Around, Arthrose Aujourd'hui, Deathgleaner, and many more, and even exclusive songs by AIDS Wolf, KK Rampage, and Der Submarine Racers...plus, I'll be interspersing it with some blasts from the past that fall under the guise of "What if they KBD'd the 90's?" This CDR is in addition to any other regular "premium" gift that you choose. Watch for a reminder about this. Thanks!

Download AFS v. 129 (w/in next 10 weeks)

...or stream it (by April 17, 2007).

REVERB MOTHERFUCKERS // Peaceman // Route 666 // Race Age 1988
LOS LLAMARADA // Je Sois // The Exploding Now // Ss recordS *new

XANADU // Switch the Topic // Blackout in the City EP // Black Hole 1979
AMOR FATI // Will to Live // Will to Live // Flesh 1985
DAVE HOWARD SINGERS // I Am a Bunny // v/a: You Bet We Got Something Against You // Cathexis 1989
<a hre=http://www.nokilli.com/Lilbunnies/]LIL BUNNIES[/url] // side two // 50 Children's Favorites // Rockin' Bones 1997
BLOOD SLUT // Blood Slut // 7" // T.P.O.S.
GEZA X & THE MOMMYMEN // Practicing Mice // You Goddam Kids // Dionysus 2005 (orig 1981)
THE CIGARETTES // Gimme Cigarette // 7" // Ss 2006 (orig 1978)
THE JOY POPPERS // Bosco the Geek // v/a: All the Paths Lead Nowhere // Galactic Zoo Dossier 1995
FIBULATOR // Levity // Even from Here You Look Big // Electro Motive 1993
JUNGLE NAUSEA // Alternative // 12" mini-LP // Inner Mystique 1982
CIRCLE X // Underworld // Circle X // Dexter´s Cigar 1996 (orig 1979)

SLAUGHTER JOE // Napalm Girl // I'll Follow You Down 12" EP // Creation 1985
THE GOOD MISSIONARIES // The Force Is Blind // Fire from Heaven // Deptford Fun City 1979
THE SWANS // Weakling (live in 1982) // v/a: From the Kitchen Archives vol. 3 // Orange Mountain 2006
SWANIC YOUTH // Swan Jovi // 7" // The Only Label in the World 1987
WALKING SEEDS // Obeying the Law // Skull Fuck // Probe 1987
KARATE PARTY // Pressure // Black Helicopter LP // Ss 2005
JUNKPILE JIMMY // Cheroot // Alberhill // Cartel Ilustre 2006
DRUNKS WITH GUNS // Punched in the Head // first 7" // Cheap Beer 1985
SKULLFLOWER // Satan, My Black Ass... // 7" // Forced Exposure 1992
PENDULUM FLOORS // Sick Kitty // A Kicking Good Time With... // Villa Villakula 1997
GERMAN SHEPHERDS // THC // 7" // S & M 1984
BOB LARSEN vs. DEMONS taped from AM radio early 90´s
ROBERT RENTAL & THE NORMAL // side one // Live West Runton Pavillion 6/03/79 // Rough Trade 1980

DJ Rick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|