View Single Post
Old 01.13.2019, 01:57 PM   #7
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah....animal snuggles are the best. Nothing better than sleeping in a warm bed with 3 animals keepin' ya extra warm. Got a Russian Blue cat, German Shep/Pitbull mix, and a Shi Tzu/Yorkie mix.

Right now I'm feeling happier about how I've ben playing in Street Fighter 3. I feel like I've been getting worse this past year. People who I normally rock started to get better and I lose my composure too much. Even when I was in Chicago for the first week of the year, I lost a lot of matches I never used to lose before....got me really salty. But since then, I've really started to just keep my cool and be a bit more consistent. Not exactly where I want to be, but back on track.
(Also....biggest SF3 tournament of the year just happened. This makes me very happy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEuxit7s9ZI )
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|