View Single Post
Old 04.08.2013, 09:28 AM   #35596
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Have any of you eaten "stinky tofu?" man that shit is nastay! we ate at a Taiwan restaurant that my wife and I love going to with some friends this weekend. We had been there before but never tried the stinky tofu. We had smelled it of course (NASTAY), esepcially when someone ordered the stikny tofy Hot Pot.
My friend who is very open to new weird food, ordered the stinky tofu. I ate one pieced and was flooded with the smell of shit sewage in my mouth and nostrils. It was like the worst cheese ever, and I LOVE CHEESE.

Other than that the food is amazing.

Houston has so many "ethnic" restaurants. I love trying new ones.
There is an Ethiopian place called Lucy's I wanna try next. It is supposed to be delicious and very traditional.

the best part was that when we ordered our food, our friend asked the lady who runs the place with her husband, if they sold beers, and she said no, but we could go to the store and bring some back. we laughed and sat down.
just a minute later, the lady comes by with some cold Budweisers, and gives them to us, saying these are from her personal stash in the fridge! awesome lady.

you gotta love when people surprise you like that!