View Single Post
Old 06.07.2006, 08:44 PM   #11
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbush321
well im going to my first SY show in Dallas this month and i know the shows gonna kick ass but do people just stand around and try to look cool or are thier people that are actually rockin out or is the whole house rockin out?? cause its no fun if u cant get into the music.

-alex

I find it really depends on where you see them, what kind of venue, how old the people in audience, etc. Most of the times I've been to a Sonic Youth show there has been lots of standing w/ isolated pockets of movement. Never seen really obnoxious moshing, very light if any. I'm the kind of guy that wants to move but w/out slamming into people and shit, usually (although there was moshing when they played teenage riot which I enjoyed and was understandable if not a little contrived.) Every time I've seen them has been in New York, and there are a lot of boring, too-cool stare types in the audience usually. It really just depends.
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|