View Single Post
Old 02.10.2010, 08:39 AM   #1093
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops

I just finished "Tomb Raider: Underworld". I really liked it and recommend it IF you're in to the whole Tomb Raider thing..... they have made a couple duds recently, but this one was worth while.

I bought "Uncharted 2" and couldn't hold my interest past the first few levels.... LAME. It only made me miss the old Tomb raiders..... so gave this one a try. My opinion, this was the best Tomb Raider yet. I really didn't want it to end, and can't say that about any games I've played for a while now

my wife picked up Tomb Raider Legends for PS2 over the weekend. Which is awesome. Cuz my wife has never bought a video game for herself before.