View Single Post
Old 09.24.2008, 10:07 PM   #11
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
those are my modern day music heroes man? i could listen to rat bang away at that bass gee-tar for all day! how did you end up hanging out with them? were you performing, reporting, etc..?

i was just hanging out after the show, and frank being his usual gregarious self starts up a convo with me, and discussed why don wasn't at that show and why al jourgensen is pussy (something he was on about at NAF) , and tom passed by and started talking to him about something i completely forget about, maybe something about the small turnout and how the night before in baltimore they had these late night inner city party seekers come in and dance out to this music they knew nothing about, and tom said something to the effect of "the beauty of the mixing of race in {ecstatic cacophony(my wording but he said something to that effect)}",

but it was a lot of fun and he wished me well on my endoscopy i had the next day
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|