View Single Post
Old 03.21.2006, 12:32 PM   #56
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
schizo in the *new* hizzy!!!

before i describe my own things, i have to state that i have licked my elbow in some occasions too

ok:
name: marcos
citay: mexico city
jamz: ahh well...too many to mention, pretty much way too much music, some of which you would find repulsive
moves: not a big fan, but a clockwork, the big lebowski, kill bill, reservoir dogs, pulp fiction, shinning, texas chainsaw massacre, caddyshack, ghostbuster, teenage mutant ninja turtles, back to the future, sixteen candles, ferris bueller's day off (for richard edson of course!), weird science, fight club, vanilla sky (still haven't watched abre los ojos), singles, high fidelity, almost famous (even though i'm sick to death of it), the sex pistols' filth and the fury, decline of western civilization 1 and 2, can't hardly wait, whatever it takes, orange county, school of rock, go, slc punk, the vacations saga...pretty much those are my favorite movies
favorite writer: lester bangs
ocupation: unmotivated musician, writer, music journalist; currently serving time in college, fullerene boards troll
random: i almost got beat up by pantera's security guard

too bad i don't have any pics right now

first post in the new board!!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|