View Single Post
Old 02.18.2015, 10:51 PM   #38084
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I am 2+ years in and have managed through intensive mental yoga to shield myself from the horror the FUCKING HORROR, although my wife tells me that some days I come home and she can tell I almost lost it at work.....

If you have any sort of rapport with her, you should consider the following. Video or audio record her little rants, like the ones you've posted above and then play it back for her. Not to be rude or for a good laugh, but for the possibility she has no idea she is doing such things and may possibly change said behavior once realized.

Other than restrooms, just about 99% of where I work is constantly recorded. I've noticed that when others view themselves "working" they are sometimes taken aback my the motions, actions and posture.

Unless she is your boss, I doubt it could hurt......
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|