View Single Post
Old 09.16.2007, 11:36 PM   #115
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, most reggae fans, arrogant potheads.

yeah, fans of rush and genesis and jethro tull...also crimson and yes fans (like sy and radiohead and many others, brilliant bands that have dimwitted fans, not their fault)...the worse are the prog metal variety of fans.

serious fans of power metal are major tools.

paul: thin lizzy fans elsewhere are generally really cool, not a lot of people are into them, really.

adam: i kinda remember there's a visua kei fandom and bands around here that play comic cons and manga/anime gatherings, but i have never met someone who's said "i like dir en grey" my cousin from new jersey mentioned some chick into them once...actually, anime/manga fans suck because whenever you mention them underground japanese shit, they dismiss it as bullshit.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|