View Single Post
Old 03.10.2012, 09:26 PM   #5
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
have you ever played any songs from their later stuff? I don't know why anyone wouldn't be able to tolerate it... I have tried once or twice (keep in mind that I have absolutely no social life, no one to hang out with in my area either) and many times on the internet. Most people listen to 2 songs and say "yeah they're alright" and never listen to it again. This band demands lots of patience. I first listened to them when I was 14 maybe. Had no idea what to make of it... now they're easily one of my favorite bands of all time and possibly my biggest inspiration. I'm not aware of these people you speak of but where I live, majority are hooked to that fast paced life of clicking a button and listening to a 2 minute single. Observation of any kind is rarely done by them. If there are others they must be residing somewhere in the underground caverns of florida.

some of the easiest songs to get into for a beginner I guess would be Theresa's Sound World, Kool Thing, Catholic Block, Schizophrenia, Kotton Krown, Shadow of a Doubt, Expressway etc.

I haven't bothered with this kind of stuff anymore since nearly everyone disagrees with me about most things.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|