View Single Post
Old 07.16.2010, 01:50 AM   #19
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Because contrary to popular wisdom, it is one of Kubrik's very finest.

agree with'ya. A contrary to trendy opinion, I think Tom Cruise is a good actor and just alright with me, even if he's not from this planet. It's just too convenient to hate on him, but I've liked him in a lot of movies and as with every other entertainer, I could give a fuck about his personal life, opinions and idiocracies. Simple as that... play some good roles in good movies, all I ask. Like him or not, he's a pretty talented motherfucker.

I liked him just fine in Legend, Interview w/ a Vampire, Born on fourth of July, Magnolia, Vanilla Sky, Valkyrie, Eye's wide shut, Tropic Thunder, Rainman, Few Good Men, Jerry Mcguire, and some others.....

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|