View Single Post
Old 06.04.2018, 06:32 AM   #40658
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I have Irish ancestry on broth sides of my family. Pretty much as Irish as a non-Irish person can be.
well the irish have a propensity for celiac desease due to lack of evolutionary pressure towards grain consumption. and celiac can appear at different stages of life and for different reasons (eg stress, lol).

thing is celiac tends to cause obesity not weight loss? i dont think it’s well understood... not by me anyway ha ha ha.

but the weight loss and gut upset dont have to be due to a common factor, though they could be.

off the top of my head— you could have celiac and be hyperthyroid. or maybe you’re just constipated and malnourished due to poor choices? or maybe you got parasites at a taco truck. like i said, not a doctor, but why not get checked and make sure you’re well before seeking a better diet. i mean you can do both but if you have celiac for example it would be very specific dietary changes instead of trying to guess what’s good.. there are sooo many options, i’d go for a professional examination + labs instead of the internet and wild speculation.

eta: i like internists better than gp’s but anybody who could order your labs would be a great start.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|