View Single Post
Old 06.03.2018, 10:28 AM   #40651
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
next better job offer you get... FUCKING TAKE IT (not like last time)

this is a great time to look for jobs btw... tight labor market. sell your fuckin house and get ready to move

see this also: http://jlcollinsnh.com/2013/05/29/wh...le-investment/

That last job was PR, man. I’m not sure I’m ready to go to the dark side. Not yet.

Looking at communications jobs at colleges and universities, right now. It would be technically PR still, but some schools, as I’m sure you know, have some pretty good alumni and faculty publications that explore the goings-on in different departments. Having a background in academia might help, especially since I pretty much know I never want to be a full-on academic. Shit’s toxic, like House of Cards. But writing for and about an academic institution? I could get on board with that.
Anyway it’s what my father did after 25 years in the daily newspaper grind, and he got a nice salary increase, better benefits, etc.

Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s Sunday, and I’ve been working for seven days straight, so ... obviously I need to get to work.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|