View Single Post
Old 12.07.2014, 01:37 AM   #20
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
hmmm... Who still buys cds nowadays?

How many times are they still gonna reissue these albums?

You can still readily got the "out-of-print" versions... i don't get it.

I have mixed feelings about reissues... I mean buying the original album, and then rebuying the same album only to me makes it justifiable if it has some extras (i.e. bonus tracks)

and the whole 180 grm vinyl craze is blown out a proportion, because yeah it is denser higher quality vinyl but often it also attracts more dust, making them noisey... i rather buy a solid original copy if possible and be done with it.

sorry, i stray and vent.
I havenīt noticed very much difference between 180g and 140g (or whatever that "normal" vinyl is). Anyway I donīt have both versions of same vinyl to compare, but I have those 50 & 60 John Lee Hooker vinyls both in 180 & that other grams and they all sound to me just great. I am not very hi-fi person so maybe thatīs the reason I donīt find any difference. And to buy a reissue to me is just for then when it`s almost impossible to find the original or the price is high. I have only few vinyls twice & the reason I have them is the differences in covers.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|