View Single Post
Old 11.30.2014, 08:03 PM   #1
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
I bought Evol on vinyl on Friday, the Blast First version. I've owned the CD since for about 20 years and know it back to front (also Blast First version) but hearing the LP...Fuck! The sound is SO much better, there're dimensions of audio missing from the CD! Some parts of songs sound distinctly different. This isn't the first time I've compared vinyl and CD versions of albums before but I wasn't expecting so a vast difference between the two formats. Maybe I'm overegging it because I'm so familiar with the CD of Evol that any slight deviation is startling, but I don't think so, it's very clearly different.

Anyway, have any of you noticed this difference, is it as dramatic a difference on any of their other records?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|