View Single Post
Old 06.18.2014, 04:20 PM   #209
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
his athletic skills are amazing, but his HUMAN skills are lacking. He is a preening prima donna who has no team loyalty, a mercenary basically, who obvioulsy does not understand how fans truly were broken-hearted by his ego-satisfying departure from the Cavs.

He just finished an amazing run with the Heat and already he is talking shit about leaving, or at the very least, not making statements as to his intention to stay in Miami.

Dwight Howard is the exact same way, which is why you do not see me extolling the virtues of his soft-ass self.