View Single Post
Old 07.02.2009, 07:56 AM   #9
hooligan37
little trouble girl

hooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asses
Nothing but praises from me. I've met them 3 different times. First was at a pub in Providence a couple hours before the show during Nurse tour. They were all there except Lee eating dinner. I stood at the bar and flagged down their waitress and told her I'd pick up the tab. After they ate I was given the $86 dollar bill from the waitress and they told me to come over. I talked to them for a while and they all asked me questions like where i was from, what i did for work. Then they let me take a couple pictures with them. What surprised me most that during the concert Thurston said "I'd like to thank Jeff for treating me to my Lobster dinner". Then after show, Kim walk by and gave me her bass pic. Sounds magical, but it's a true story.

Other time before the CBGB show I ran into Thurston on Bleeker St. He had a small bag (probably water and twinkies), and I just said Hi,shook his hand and said good luck tonight. My friend took a couple of pics with him but i didnt.

Third time I was at the Brookyn No Fun Fest 2009 (show sucked), and I was by myself on the second floor bar. Kim and some other older guy came up next to me. I said hi to Kim and told her I'd buy her a drink. She ordered and I told waitress I was paying. Then waitress said theirs are on the house. Kim saw I was a little disapointed, so she said thanks anyway and held up her drink for a toast. That was it.

So I dont know why people would think they are snobby. I guess I'm lucky to meet them a few times but I've been to about 21 of their shows. But I doubt I'll see them this friday. But who knows. I got my fingers crossed.
hooligan37 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|