View Single Post
Old 04.09.2016, 09:55 AM   #15
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
It's another 2hr Motherfucker!!

I think it has been very intense since 2010, and it isn't sustainable. Gira recognizes this, thank goodness. He's 62!!

Well, yeah, but what do you think he'll do after The Glowing Man and its subsequent tour? Do you think he'll start making one man Swans albums? Solo acoustic, or live with a different backing band? He claims he's going to continue with the Swans name, but what the hell do you think that will look and sound like? Is go from fronting one of the heaviest bands in existence to doing geriatric country crooning and call it Swans?

He should join up with Lee and Thurston and have a three-guitar electro-acoustic sound collage thing going on. That would kick Fucking ass. Oh my god I want that to happen now!!!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|