View Single Post
Old 05.01.2011, 07:28 PM   #26499
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Depends. There are many things out there we can't tell. Scientists are trying to find out exactly why people are getting more and more cancer and they can't come up with definite answers. Most of those people aren't smokers.

Others say that living in a urban area is the equivalent of living in a farm and smoking 5 a day, in terms of inhaling carbon monoxide.

I for one have been trying to find out whether aspartame and other artificial sweeteners I use can cause cancer and some claim the industries are not disclosing all that they know about it, while others think we just didn't have enough time to really figure it out.

It took us a long time to realise exactly how bad smokes were.

We don't know enough about chemicals in our food, hormones given to animals, pesticides etc.

A lot of people stopped drinking coffee in the 80's because people said it was bad for you, now they said it's really good for you.

I'm not saying smokes aren't awful, they are. I'm just saying I'm glad I know exactly how awful they can be.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|