View Single Post
Old 05.01.2011, 05:29 PM   #26486
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Really?
They're not THAT awful.

hang out in an ICU for a month watching people suffer and inevitably get wheeled out in a body bag for smoking related diseases and you just might feel a bit different (this is my experience at least). Listen, I know it is ridiculously cliched, but in this instance it happens to be quite true. In reality, dying of smoking related cancers is a privilege, its far worse too live for weeks, months, even years with the debilitating, horrifying even, effects

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I mean the greatest thing about smokes is that you can choose not to smoke them. The same principle doesn't apply to air, food or water tho.
Girl how old are you, 14 and a half? Have you seriously even tried to quit yet? After enough time there is really very little choice involved in the matter. Go to an AA meeting or a rehab, people can quit every addictive substance on the planet, and yet remain chain smokers. It literally easier to quite smoking CRACK than frajos, and they are one of the only substances that human beings consume until their very last breath, even as they are the continuing cause of that death. Does that really sound all that voluntary to you?

(Sorry for the tirade, I've grown a bit more sensitive to smoking issues lately)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|