View Single Post
Old 06.08.2015, 12:25 PM   #41
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, so apart from my misstep of trying to force my own current post-noise era tastes into the mix (blame it on the yet to be fully established parameters of this project), is my involvement in this project something that would please the court?

Because the more I think about this the more excited I get. I've got experience with blogging and working with multiple platforms, and even though my writing is atrocious, I do love noise music. In recent years I've started to gravitate more towards electronic and techno based music, but this would be a fun way to get back into the muck.

I'm kind of a sucker for organization so I am thinking about blog names (branding is so important, innit?), and layouts and narrowing the focus as much as possible. There should be at least one rule of thumb that we go by that unites all the bands we include because we all hear things differently.

Anyway, I am down for this, if there's room.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|