View Single Post
Old 01.02.2015, 05:12 AM   #620
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
@Plips
about egon schiele; weird -and thank you, its a compliment - you say this, because i never look at him. i mean, i only had a book as a kid, that i loved and thats about it.
btw, recently, i saw schiele in one of my dearest persons' art.

about getting political; you made me think a bit about this. even if its not my goal, or intention, i think that some subtle political sense, or views on life, come out from our art without even noticing it while we make it.
but of course, art with political purpose (?) is other story. dunno what your circumstances are exactly and that job, but perhaps if you are honest about it and show professionalism, some may see it as a good thing? if they arent closed-minded people. wish you all the best.

its some time that i have noticed that most men*, as opposed to women, have a concept, a story behind or in front of their art. i never really do.
* my sample is men/women i know from the drawing class and/or of social media.

and !@#$%!, color is the only thing that comes out naturally to me. for the rest i have to think more.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|