View Single Post
Old 05.14.2016, 03:35 PM   #4225
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Better Dead - Max Allen Collins - through private eye Nathan Heller, Collins writes historical detective fiction that takes an interesting look at the Rosenberg executions, Joseph McCarthy and the late Roy Cohn, who is popping up these days as the one time 'tutor' of a young Donald Trump. The 2nd half of the book is more about illegal biological warfare in Korea, chemical torture, LSD, Frank Olsen and his death, and the cover up of his death, but the stories are all based on reported facts, not conspiracy literature, since that is so important to people.

I really like the 3 Nathan Heller character books I've read and there is a list of like 15 written so I have something to look for at The Strand.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|