View Single Post
Old 07.27.2009, 03:27 PM   #204
DanielCarlson
children of satan

DanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's asses
A swedish band called Takida. They sound exactly like Nickleback, just even worse, and they're played on the radio everywhere. They have the most stereotypical pop songs ever and they think they can cover it up with some distorted power chords and a singer with a "cool" macho voice. Yeah right.

I have alsp recently began to hate The Killers. Before I haven't really cared one bit about them - then I heard their Shadowplay cover and also that they're going to cover songs by Tom Waits, Iggy Pop and more great artists. Makes me wanna puke.

Of course there are worse bands out there (Brokencyde anyone?), but those are some that really annoy me right now.
DanielCarlson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|