View Single Post
Old 01.24.2009, 01:11 AM   #1
HomelessArtist
little trouble girl

HomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard sucka
I've just watched a short video on Paul Mawhinney, owner of "The Archive", which is
The World's Largest Record Collection

It's beyond amazing that this situation exists and I thought right away, well if Sonic Youth is winning a grammy for The Eternal mix this year, maybe they would be able to invest. Can they pull 5 million dollars for a record? This guy has the most profoundly priceless record collection on the planet and he is only asking 3mill.

Just wondering at the bewildering opportunity and responsibility. The guy says 80 percent of the music is not found digitally ANYWHERE.

I think Sonic Youth should buy it as some sort of historic poetic ultimate destiny of triumph and awe inspiring dream action.

Record geeks should check out the video anyway. Can you believe this is real?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j7F_4S2lgM
HomelessArtist is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|