View Single Post
Old 01.25.2017, 06:14 PM   #51
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
You know Swans are known to sadististically drown ducks to death for know other reason than spite. I read it in the Wisdom of the Wilderness. The reason why bjork wore the Swan was because it has Reptilian Consciousness so she appropriated it's existence.

That's rongh! Thurston and bjork are collaborating on an album for Lizard People!!

Gross!! I never ever ever do that again. The only one involved in this project I don't want to exject all my excrement and bodily fluid on: is Sister Superior Bjork. Great Honours to Her Sistership!

Shame and Guilt on all of you disgusting revolting Metrosexuals! Bleckh!! You Deserve it!!

Have fun Burning in the Hellfires of Gehenna! You are going to suffer like you never believed you could; you've more than earned it.

As for me... I'm in the Surround Sound Audio DVD business now Mangs! Tata!
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|