View Single Post
Old 01.25.2013, 02:33 PM   #153
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I thought they already had universal background checks? at least at actual gun stores. It is not illegal to sell your friend a firearm though, and there is no background checks on that

I am fine for control of assault weapons, but ex-soldiers should be allowed to own them, because they have been trained in their use.

You have noticed though that LA police have not stopped using their body armor, their high caliber assault rifles, tanks, etc.? And that nearly every mid to large size police force in the country has enacted the same exact measures, regardless of whether they actually need to?

The police forces are becoming more and more highly militarized, as the populace is becoming less capable of arming themselves.