View Single Post
Old 10.31.2008, 09:31 PM   #78
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I think thurston writing all his songson an acoustic guitaris exactly why Murray and RR sound so goddamn NORMAL, and normal to me is derogatory when to comes to music. The songs are good, and I rock to them (RR more than Murray cuz Murray is for naptime at the convalescent home) but they are not what I love about SY. I want to hear electricity, noise, feedback, soundscapes, riffs that sound like blenders, fuck, all that shit. Murray street and RR are the only teo albums my g/f likes and all she likes are shit slow jams, sade, amy winehouse, billy holliday, tony bennett, and passive shit like that.

so how does that explain NYC Ghosts and Flowers and Sonic Nurse? those were also written on acoustics.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|