View Single Post
Old 10.20.2007, 10:02 PM   #1
avantgarde1
the end of the ugly

avantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's asses
i don't have anything against bright eyes (i gots 2 of their albums), but i distinctly remember reading a blurb in SPIN a while back (not the august issue) and the interviewer asked T something along the lines of "what scene are you glad to have missed or not be a part of?" and he answered emo, and that was the last question in the interview. i thought it was hilarious, he's not one to usually give 1 word answers. but now he's opening for oberst, who is probably the most recognized of all the emo bands (and probably the most "emo" of all the emo bands), not to mention the kid is young enough to be his son (exageration). i just thought it was funny and wondered if anyone else remembered reading this.

avantgarde1 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|