View Single Post
Old 10.10.2007, 10:01 PM   #152
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
*re-enters, only to point out something*
see, lethrneck4, that was the point I was trying to make all along.. I bitched about the markers but tired of it, but then I read the REVIEWS; I mean, did anyone even bother reading those? People thought I was endlessly bitching about the Markers -- which I was -- but I retired to my quarters until I started seeing those retarded reviews. Specifically the review that goes, "I can't tell the difference between Sonic Youth and Markers anymore." WHAT?! Regarldess of whether you like the Markers or not, that's about the dumbest fucking thing I've EVER read and I'm surprised more Yoof fans didn't cry outrage. Jesus. Okay, yeah, I'm pretty sure that I have nothing else to reply to now. Fuck this.
*leaves*

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|