View Single Post
Old 08.20.2010, 12:36 AM   #19
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Favorite Horror Movie?

Alien

Favorite Western Movie?

Haven't seen enough westerns to say

Favorite Movie Soundtrack?

Can change a lot. Right now it's tossup between Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and Lost Highway, but Judgement Night has an awesome soundtrack too (never seen the actual movie).

Favorite Comedy Movie?

First thing that comes to mind is A Fish Called Wanda.

Favorite Romantic movie?

I can never enjoy romances because I end up feeling jealous of the characters in the film.

Least favorite movie by your favorite director?

Drawing a blank. Most of my favorite directors have pretty good records.

What movie character's "life" would you like to experience EXACTLY as it exists in the movie?

Let's be honest here: Who would want to be a movie character? If you're in a horror movie, you experience the worst fear you've ever felt in your life and have a couple of your closest friends die horribly (or die horribly yourself); if you're in a comedy, you go through a series of shocking embarassments; and if you're in a romance, you get the girl in the end but not before she breaks your heart royally. That said, Ferris Bueller.

Favorite animated movie?

The End of Evangelion

What is your favorite movie animal?

The raptors in Jurassic Park. Before that movie, no one knew they existed; afterwards, they were everyone's favorite dinosaur.