Thread: The Simpsons
View Single Post
Old 12.14.2014, 12:16 PM   #13
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
heres something i always like to clarify:
on the George Bush episode Homer says
"hes barking up the wrong bush"
wherein his brain tells him
"there it is Homer the cleverest thing you ever said and no one was around to here it"*

*i dispute this

the cleverest thing Homer said up to that point in the series was in the Homer as Krusty episode wherein a no name celebrity was trying to
schmooze with Krusty Homer and says
"reminds me of the time i was having dinner with Groucho..."
Homer cuts him off and says
"look pal youre gonna be having dinner with Groucho tonight if you dont beat it!"
insinuating if he didnt go away Homer was going to beat him to death on the spot and meet Groucho Marx in heaven

i challenge any of you to quote something more clever than THAT that Homer has said in the series

Nah I'm gonna have to disagree with that one.

"Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way." ranks pretty high up for me. Although the Bush one is pretty clever too.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|