View Single Post
Old 08.13.2011, 09:48 PM   #4325
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
VIII has a pretty awesome story. I really wanna play it again..... though only the enemys suck.....

When I first played through it when I was 13 or so, I would've defended that game to the grave. Defended any criticism anyone ever came up with. No, the draw system did NOT suck! One shotting that zombie boss with a phoenix down does not make it lame! It's clever!

Nowadays as a 23 year old, I have no qualms about admitting that there are some serious gameplay problems with that game. But that's fine, the story is still engaging, though somewhat convoluted and at times very um, teenager-esque. But the story is still interesting. Ultemicia is still the Final Fantasy antagonist I enjoy thinking about most. So yeah, still a very interesting game.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|